08-22-2020 02:07 AM
08-25-2020 04:49 AM
08-25-2020 06:23 AM
Anders_ASUSThanks for the update! Then that sounds good for me! Having my fingers crossed that my profile gets recruited for the A11 beta recruitment! It is said to be announced on September 9, right?
A11 beta won't affect Volte. If you have VoLTE now, then you should have it in the beta too.
08-25-2020 06:36 AM
arunbalajimj.890That's what it says 🙂
Thanks for the update! Then that sounds good for me! Having my fingers crossed that my profile gets recruited for the A11 beta recruitment! It is said to be announced on September 9, right?
[What is a BETA?]
We cannot guarantee full functionality and a bug-free experience as that would not be the purpose. The purpose is for you to help us debug what's not working well so we can get a Final Android 11 version out the door faster than ever before.
August 21, 2020 - September 4, 2020 (CST time)
[When will I know if I got in?]
September 9, 2020 (CST time)
(You can check the recruitment result from the same page where you applied for the beta test program.)
[Beta Testing Period]
User who are selected to participate in the beta will be notified by mail.
[Which model are we looking for ?]
ZenFone 6 (ZS630KL)
[Requirements to participate in the Beta Test Program]
- Own a ZenFone 6 (ZS630KL).
- Be a member of ZenTalk and actively participate in the discussion of ZenFone on ZenTalk.
- Be able to read and provide feedback in English
- Be familiar with Android operating system
- Didn't unlock the device before.
[What will Beta Testers have?]
- Get the latest firmware (Beta Version) by FOTA and experience the latest Android 11 features
- Authorized to access the private board [Beta Testing]
[What are the responsibilities of a Beta Tester?]
- Participate in every Beta version release and test on a daily basis
- Report valid issues with the correct format
- Maintain confidentiality of the Beta Testing program
- Be sure to post all beta-testing related issues in beta restricted board
[How do I signup for the Beta Test Program?]
- Go to Setting>System>System update and click the gear icon at the top-right corner. Click "Enroll in the Beta Test Program" in the Settings. (Enroll in Beta test program option only show in firmware 17.1810.2008.171.)
- Sign up ASUS member account and fill in the beta test application.
- Click "Submit". (Before the recruitment is closed, you can withdraw it on this page anytime.)
Notice: Beta firmware DO NOT support Google Pay and some financial apps, and not able to install Netflix from Google Play , please realize this limitation before applying.
【ZenFone 6 BETA Tester】Join to experience Android 11!