This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When are the below issues gng to be fixed??

Gladiatorz
Star III
1) call quality - really bad cant even hear properly and the cracking sound.
2) hide volte option - please give this option to hide the annoying volte icon
3) camera flip - well from past few days..whenevr i iry to flip the camera after 2-3 tries..it stucks..below 90 degree and i dnt know why..!
4) twin apps - still cant use dual whatsapp wh i cant find any contacts or status.
5) ram management - well i honestly would like to know..! I am using 8gb variant..and as per the ram management i only get 2 to 2.5 gb of space free so what the hell is using rest of 6gb of space?? The software optimisation needs to be done here .! I was a one plus user and switched to asus6z..never had ram issues with one plus. If i i had to use a 6gb variant..then it would definitely be like 1gb of space free? Think on it..! 
ASUS - A DIRECT QUESTION TO YOU - ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO US AND WORKING ON FREAKING UPDATES BECAUSE IT REALLY DISAPPOINTS ME USING THIS PHONE AND SWITCHING FROM ONE PLUS BECAUSE OF LACK OF UPDATES ON TIME AND FIXING ISSUES..! JOINING THE BETA PROGRAMM DOESNT HELP...YOU ALSO NEED TO WORK FASTER AND PROVIDE A SOLUTION TO YOUR CUSTOMERS..! FOR GOD SAKE!!! FIX THIS ISSUES ITS HIGH TIME NOW..! 
2 REPLIES 2

agilo3
Star III
People need to learn to ignore the memory usage statistic. Android will manage the memory itself. Just because it says there is 6GB used doesn't actually mean it is blocked by the OS. Android will dynamically manage the memory.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
1) call quality - really bad cant even hear properly and the cracking sound.
2) hide volte option - please give this option to hide the annoying volte icon
3) camera flip - well from past few days..whenevr i iry to flip the camera after 2-3 tries..it stucks..below 90 degree and i dnt know why..!
4) twin apps - still cant use dual whatsapp wh i cant find any contacts or status.
5) ram management - well i honestly would like to know..! I am using 8gb variant..and as per the ram management i only get 2 to 2.5 gb of space free so what the hell is using rest of 6gb of space?? The software optimisation needs to be done here .! I was a one plus user and switched to asus6z..never had ram issues with one plus. If i i had to use a 6gb variant..then it would definitely be like 1gb of space free? Think on it..! 
ASUS - A DIRECT QUESTION TO YOU - ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO US AND WORKING ON FREAKING UPDATES BECAUSE IT REALLY DISAPPOINTS ME USING THIS PHONE AND SWITCHING FROM ONE PLUS BECAUSE OF LACK OF UPDATES ON TIME AND FIXING ISSUES..! JOINING THE BETA PROGRAMM DOESNT HELP...YOU ALSO NEED TO WORK FASTER AND PROVIDE A SOLUTION TO YOUR CUSTOMERS..! FOR GOD SAKE!!! FIX THIS ISSUES ITS HIGH TIME NOW..! 
1. We are doing what we can by software. Our speaker is good quality. The challenge is that it needs to produce loud enough volume in very noisy environments while being small enough to fit inside the camera module. Our latest firmware increased the volume but we are still hearing that some customers are not satisfied so we are still discussing on how to improve even further.
2. regarding VoLTE, you can get rid of the icon by disabling it. Please follow these steps. From settings>Network & internet>Mobile network>select the SIM you used> Disable the VoLT
3. Have you tried using the flip camera retract button in the quick settings menu? You can also long touch this icon to access the calibration setting which may also help.
4. Are you on the latest FW released last monday? Twin Apps and whatsapp works 
with contacts on my phone
5. like agilo3 said, this isn't anything you have to worry about