【ZenFone 6 BETA Tester】Join to experience Android 11!
[What is a BETA?]
We cannot guarantee full functionality and a bug-free experience as that would not be the purpose. The purpose is for you to help us debug what's not working well so we can get a Final Android 11 version out the door faster than ever before.
August 21, 2020 - September 4, 2020 (CST time)
[When will I know if I got in?]
September 9, 2020 (CST time)
(You can check the recruitment result from the same page where you applied for the beta test program.)
[Beta Testing Period]
User who are selected to participate in the beta will be notified by mail.
[Which model are we looking for ?]
ZenFone 6 (ZS630KL)
[Requirements to participate in the Beta Test Program]
- Own a ZenFone 6 (ZS630KL).
- Be a member of ZenTalk and actively participate in the discussion of ZenFone on ZenTalk.
- Be able to read and provide feedback in English
- Be familiar with Android operating system
- Didn't unlock the device before.
[What will Beta Testers have?]
- Get the latest firmware (Beta Version) by FOTA and experience the latest Android 11 features
- Authorized to access the private board [Beta Testing]
[What are the responsibilities of a Beta Tester?]
- Participate in every Beta version release and test on a daily basis
- Report valid issues with the correct format
- Maintain confidentiality of the Beta Testing program
- Be sure to post all beta-testing related issues in beta restricted board
[How do I signup for the Beta Test Program?]
- Go to Setting>System>System update and click the gear icon at the top-right corner. Click "Enroll in the Beta Test Program" in the Settings. (Enroll in Beta test program option only show in firmware 17.1810.2008.171.)
- Sign up ASUS member account and fill in the beta test application.
- Click "Submit". (Before the recruitment is closed, you can withdraw it on this page anytime.)
Notice: Beta firmware DO NOT support Google Pay and some financial apps, and not able to install Netflix from Google Play , please realize this limitation before applying.