This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can you buy the Zenfone 6 wall charger?

aarkayy31
Star III
I understand if this may not be the right place to ask this but I dropped my charger & it doesn't work. I'm from India btw.
If the official charger isn't available for sale seperately, can anybody recommend a qc 3.0 charger?
Would "Scheduled charging" feature work with these 3rd party chargers?
For example, the following charger is a QC3.0 but it's specifications seem slightly different from the official charger, so would it work just like the official or at least close to it while also working with the "scheduled charging" feature?
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07QHWQ4D4/ref=cm_sw_r_9ther_apa_i_0vvWDb3MVA12S
2 REPLIES 2

aarkayy31
Star III
VS-KR

It's sold separately !

www.accessoires-asus.com is made for France in priority but you have an international shipping (price is high ...)

View post
Unfortunately it seems Asus only sells their 10W charger as of now in my country.
And i can't find a good 3rd party charger.

prashanth
Rising Star II
aarkayy31

I understand if this may not be the right place to ask this but I dropped my charger & it doesn't work. I'm from India btw.

If the official charger isn't available for sale seperately, can anybody recommend a qc 3.0 charger?

Would "Scheduled charging" feature work with these 3rd party chargers?

For example, the following charger is a QC3.0 but it's specifications seem slightly different from the official charger, so would it work just like the official or at least close to it while also working with the "scheduled charging" feature?

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07QHWQ4D4/ref=cm_sw_r_9ther_apa_i_0vvWDb3MVA12S

Where can you buy the Zenfone 6 wall charger?
Mi charger is available 9v 2A for ₹500,u can get it in amazon india....and as far as i know schedule charging is zenui's feature and it has nothing to do with charger as it controls the flow of current
Correct me if im wrong