This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We love this phone!!

baster1982
Rising Star II
I see a lot of complaints about this amazing phone and i want to say that me and my friend have bought this phone and we very happy with it.
It better in every aspect from our last phone nice screen huge battery that last for 2 days fast and stable i also noticed of few software bugs but we getting every month a updates and for me almost every thing working great the devs hear us and fix the problems update after update.
Ty asus for that and keep your good work 2 happy customers 🙂
7 REPLIES 7

gilraldi
Star III
Agreed! I love this phone as well

cienko
Star III
I'm very happy for you. My phone served me very well for 5 months and then it just switched off and never came back to life. Never came back from service centre either. I'm still waiting for a refund and not buying another one like this. I hope yours stays the way it is. It's a briliant phone (when it works). Good luck!

Rangzen
Rising Star II
cienko

I'm very happy for you. My phone served me very well for 5 months and then it just switched off and never came back to life. Never came back from service centre either. I'm still waiting for a refund and not buying another one like this. I hope yours stays the way it is. It's a briliant phone (when it works). Good luck!

View post
Same here. Mine is a price of junk. Got replaced but the second one is just as bad as the first one. If the phone is dead then I have to use some bloody tricks to start besides it takes around 6 and half hours to charge it

cienko
Star III
krangtzen

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/49154#Comment_49154

Same here. Mine is a price of junk. Got replaced but the second one is just as bad as the first one. If the phone is dead then I have to use some bloody tricks to start besides it takes around 6 and half hours to charge it

View post
Sorry to hear that. Did you think of getting your money back?