Rangzen
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Zenphone 7
Firmware Version: .127
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Mobile Manager
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
screenshot-20210121-233211049-1.jpg
screenshot-20210121-233143875-281-29.jpg
I see Mobile Manager has been built lighter this time and integrated part of its feature under Battery section for the better - but skimped on the best features: previous built would scan apps and clear cache, now it does'nt - except clear the cache of this own app (visible in the screenshot); Security vendor like Avast has been taken out too - I mean why?
7 REPLIES 7

skylerwolfe
Zen Master I
_jis_

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/148641#Comment_148641

Maybe we should all wrap up here and go to the ZF7 discussion forum.

Now I understand the unfortunate owners of the ZF5 who tried to get the attention of the moderators in the forum for the ZF6.

View post
I suspect you're joking, but no, I always found that annoying. That's the way things work. Newer devices get more attention.

_jis_
Zen Master III
Yes, I was joking, but it was a bit of black humor.
I am also tired of those who break the ground rules and write in the wrong forums (for another device, or in another language).
But, after all, this is the job of moderators, too, to respond adequately to these abuses.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Rangzen

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Asus Zenphone 7
  2. Firmware Version: .127
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Mobile Manager

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

screenshot-20210121-233211049-1.jpg

screenshot-20210121-233143875-281-29.jpg

I see Mobile Manager has been built lighter this time and integrated part of its feature under Battery section for the better - but skimped on the best features: previous built would scan apps and clear cache, now it does'nt - except clear the cache of this own app (visible in the screenshot); Security vendor like Avast has been taken out too - I mean why?

Useless Mobile Manager !
Sorry, I don't understand the issue. What is wrong with pressing the cleanup button to clean your cache?