This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ui stutters....worst experience

prashanth
Rising Star II
Look in the video when snapchat is open and i try to switch between apps the time required for it is like a 100$ phone and even in chrome so much lag.....ui is lagging too much after the new update...this is not the experience i was hoping for and after playinv games...if i press home button its getting struck for a while
And please dont tell me to reset for every problem i face in this phone i already did a reset twice for restart issue and now this....im really fed up with this phone after the android 10 update @Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS
35 REPLIES 35

akkinenikrish
Rising Star II
prashanth

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/576/HH09MSLBQJRM.mp4

See 3 stutters in 5 second video and imagine me using it day long ....please provide suggestion or do something cause I'm not the only one facing the issue and if factory reset is he only option I'll do that... it's not like i have a choice

But its a tedious process and i don't want to go through that again....as i mentioned before i had to reset for restart issue and I would really like to avoid doing that again if there is a way @Anders_ASUS @Titan_ASUS

View post
try a Factory Reset...
Pl: Backup ur Data before Reset

prashanth
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/27520#Comment_27520

These people are mainly talking about the fingerprint reader which is a separate issue

I don't know what to say except that we need to try a reset. I'm not experiencing stuttering on the same level as you. It might happen once and awhile but I haven't seen one single phone that hasn't stuttered on occasions.

@sarathchandran1005 are you saying your phone only stutters after you've pressed one of these buttons? I guess you have the same experience if you change to gesture navigation? Can you please record your screen and show this behaviour?

View post
I tried rebooting again but this time it worked...i don't know what's the reason behind it but i tried rebooting earlier too but it didn't bring any results but this time it worked.... it's fine for now if the problem persists again I'll reset
But there are people talking about lag in phones so please investigate th issue, I can see a post daily about lag soo......

sarathchandran1
Star III
Hi @Anders_ASUS
I did a factory reset and things are now normal.
Individuals who are facing this issue must do a factory reset i must say.

And regarding the gestures
The gesture navigations are kinda slow responsive i think there we need some improvements.
The battery back up is gone down
ZCHP5IUZDCFB.jpg

And ofcourse i don't need to mention about the fingerprint response it is worst

I hope there will be a new update rolling out with the known bugs fix.

prashanth
Rising Star II
sarathchandran1005

Hi @Anders_ASUS

I did a factory reset and things are now normal.

Individuals who are facing this issue must do a factory reset i must say.

And regarding the gestures

The gesture navigations are kinda slow responsive i think there we need some improvements.

The battery back up is gone down

ZCHP5IUZDCFB.jpg

And ofcourse i don't need to mention about the fingerprint response it is worst

I hope there will be a new update rolling out with the known bugs fix.

View post
I did factory reset too...its been 3 days and everything seems fine but i really can't comment on battery life but Anders_Asus mentioned that fingerprint issue will be solved eventually

peter_kadlec
Star III
@Anders_ASUS
I am having laggy phone as well... Just to say that I'm another "rare" case. Is there a smooth way how to downgrade to Android 9?