This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

so my phone has some screen glitches, its been a issue that i faced recently. iam not really sure wh

Ultragoku21
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

3 REPLIES 3

Ultragoku21
Star I
so my phone has some screen glitches, its been a issue that i faced recently. iam not really sure why it happened tho.. the phone was working fine. so the issue is i get these lines used to be green lines but now its just a white mist thing which starts from the edges and then spreads all over the screen. the screen is still functional.. also to get rid of this glitch i have to lock the screen and then unlock the screen but the glitch starts again after i turn my screen on or unlock my phone.. sometimes it'll be fine on its own. also when i take screenshots. i cant capture the glitch in the screenshot.. attaching an image i took of my phone with the glitch. also my phone never dropped... my screen is a lill damaged but it was months back even before the glitch ever happened.asus z6 what is the cost of repair in india

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Ultragoku21

so my phone has some screen glitches, its been a issue that i faced recently. iam not really sure why it happened tho.. the phone was working fine. so the issue is i get these lines used to be green lines but now its just a white mist thing which starts from the edges and then spreads all over the screen. the screen is still functional.. also to get rid of this glitch i have to lock the screen and then unlock the screen but the glitch starts again after i turn my screen on or unlock my phone.. sometimes it'll be fine on its own. also when i take screenshots. i cant capture the glitch in the screenshot.. attaching an image i took of my phone with the glitch. also my phone never dropped... my screen is a lill damaged but it was months back even before the glitch ever happened.asus z6 what is the cost of repair in india

View post
This is hardware damage you need to replace ur LCD panel by visiting nearest authorised service centre.
Here are the pricess of spares without service charge and taxes. 👇
screenshot-20210529-182210417-281-29.jpg
Display will cost you around 10, 000rs in india including service charge and taxes.
Thanks!

fussion_ASUS
Rising Star II
Hi, the LCD module for Asus 6z will approximately cost you around Rs. 9402/- the price may tend to differ due to taxes. We request you to call the service center before visiting. Find your nearest service center in the link given below: https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India