cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen on time reduced significantly

swapnil03051999
Star III
XJANZS17RS2B.jpg
Mobile network standby still consuming a lot of battery.
21 REPLIES 21

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I know you mentioned network standby in your post but the thread name says "Screen on time reduced significantly"
There is a reason why it looks like mobile network standby has consumed a lot. I can't go into why in detail but that number has nothing to do with reality. Let's for now just say it's a bug and it will be fixed but the most important thing is that the "drain" is not actually happening. It's just a number.
It was not my intention to be rude and for that I'm sorry. My message was not aimed at you specifically but to all users who bring up SOT. I took this opportunity to explain why you shouldn't compare SOT (and there are many articles from various medias saying the same).

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
@swapnil03051999 I must however regardless of this bug say that 20% is a lot more than it should be unless your phone has been in standby for a very long time.
Please post a screen shot of your battery usage chart where it also shows for how long your phone has been turned on.
If you want, we can capture a log on your phone to find out why?

swapnil03051999
Star III
Anders_ASUS

@swapnil03051999 I must however regardless of this bug say that 20% is a lot more than it should be unless your phone has been in standby for a very long time.

Please post a screen shot of your battery usage chart where it also shows for how long your phone has been turned on.

If you want, we can capture a log on your phone to find out why?

View post
No need to be sorry. Totally coool. Until then you can check my last cycle.
OA1Q787UCB8V.jpg

And by 'how long your phone has been turned on' do you mean screen on time?

Although you guys are doing amazing job by replying to us. Thankyou. ?

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I need to know how long your phone has been turned on since the last time you charged it? My guess, since you have so much Mobile network standby, is that you're above 2 days. I also believe that you don't game much on your phone. It's mostly messenger and youtube right?

Giorgio80
Star III
Same here after last update