This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sbi Yono app crash

yaswanth
Star II
Hi all, is anyone facing the issue of Yono app crashing, within the first few seconds of opening. I've seen few 6z users reporting the same in playstore comments. Had anyone able to overcome the issue..
6 REPLIES 6

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
yaswanth

Hi all, is anyone facing the issue of Yono app crashing, within the first few seconds of opening. I've seen few 6z users reporting the same in playstore comments. Had anyone able to overcome the issue..

Sbi Yono app crash
What happens if you clear cache & storage of sbi yono app? Try it from👇
settings>apps & notifications> sbi yono app >storage>force stop/clear storage/clear cache.
If still issue exists than kindly reinstall app & login again.
if still issue remains than definetly it would be that Sbi yono app is still not fully compatible with Android 11 try to report that issue with app developer.
Thanks!

yaswanth
Star II
Hi,
Thanks for the response. So, I've tried the steps mentioned, but they didn't help. While the Yono Lite is working fine, without any issues. Also, Yono is working very fine on my old Samsung A5 2017 & S10 lite, with Android 11. Not sure why this issue is happening on 6z. Adding to that, the Canara Bank CANDI app is not working as smoothly as it does on my A5,2017 & on the S10 lite.

I've reported the problem to app developer, a few months ago. Haven't got a positive response from them.. For now, checking the app for any better improvement on a periodic basis.

I'd love to know, if anyone had been facing this same issue & got them to work, somehow...

rfa
Rising Star II
It might be the system Web view / accessibility suite issue that is being reported elsewhere

yaswanth
Star II
Not sure, But I've updated the Web view too.. The app crash issue remained the same though..