This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RMA No not shown in asus repair status

amandeep
Star III
Submitted my Asus 6Z yesterday at service center but my RMA no still not updated on the official support site.

EPSMQ9VQSFDM.png

4 REPLIES 4

amandeep
Star III
If anybody can help tracing the RMA no SRASINKAA1911060002
@Titan_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @ServiceC_ASUS @Laura_ASUS

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
amandeep

Submitted my Asus 6Z yesterday at service center but my RMA no still not updated on the official support site.

EPSMQ9VQSFDM.png

Are you located in India? Only that region can check the status of your RMA. You're going to need to call/email ASUS India Support for an update on your RMA. I can only help users located in the US.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
amandeep

EPSMQ9VQSFDM.png

This service is not connected to our phone RMA service. I will ask our Indian office if they can improve the customer experience. It should at least say that it isn't possible and where you can find your status.

amandeep
Star III
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/12651/rma-no-not-shown-in-asus-repair-status

This service is not connected to our phone RMA service. I will ask our Indian office if they can improve the customer experience. It should at least say that it isn't possible and where you can find your status.

View post
Please take the matter to the concerned department as i think the brand is just not bothered about their customer after the sales. Neither they provided the standby unit to carry on my daily routine tasks. It's annoying that i have to spent about 2 weeks without a phone after spending on the Asus 6Z so called premium phone.