This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone performance and bugs after updating to android 10

Revanth
Rising Star I
I have been using android 10 in my Asus 6z from 3-4 days i found few issues and bugs that I'll mention in points

1. Battery consumption has been increased . My phone battery according to my usage i used to get it for 2 days but after updating to android 10 I'm getting it for a day itself.
2. Camera performance also has been changed but i didn't find it that better when compared to android 9.
3. Sometimes my phone takes a while to unlock but it was quite fast when it was in android 9
4. Phone has become little laggy and sometimes notification bar freezes for 3 seconds after locking and unlocking prevents that
5. Earphone which was provided to me in the box also stopped working after updating to android 10 but bluetooth earphones are working good . Wired earphones are not working when i plug in .
And few small bugs are there regarding phone performance please Asus team fix all these issues very soon . Please fix the issue with a good software update
31 REPLIES 31

Not 100% sure but it seems playing games sometimes has a huge impact on device performance afterwards. Force killing the game helps so something is broken when it comes to pausing games/apps when they're in the background. Before Android 10 things behaved as expected and I didn't have to manually force close games with no performance impact after playing.

Revanth
Rising Star I
@Anders_ASUS I found a new issue about smart key .
My smart key is not working properly. I kept a function that for press once is to turn 'do not disturb' on but it's not at all functioning please solve this .
I'm worried of my new phone. I just took this phone 2 months ago with very much expectations but this is sad from Asus .
Please solve this

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Revanth

@Anders_ASUS I found a new issue about smart key .

My smart key is not working properly. I kept a function that for press once is to turn 'do not disturb' on but it's not at all functioning please solve this .

I'm worried of my new phone. I just took this phone 2 months ago with very much expectations but this is sad from Asus .

Please solve this

View post
maybe your phone is defective? the fingerprint issue should be fixed with the .73 update but the performance lag could be hardware issue since you've already tried resetting your phone

borodatyj19
Star I
Сегодня купил эту модель.256х8,в процессе автоматического обновления и переноса данных со старого Зен Фон 2,перезагрузился и не включается.Кнопка включения не работает,ресет через громкость вниз и включение тоже не работает.Из коробки был заряжен на 60%,дозаряжен до 100%.

borodatyj19
Star I
Today I bought this model.256x8, in the process of automatically updating and transferring data from the old Zen Background 2, it rebooted and does not turn on. The power button does not work, it resets through the volume down and the power does not work either. From the box it was charged 60%, charged to one hundred%.