New Update .137

sedl23
Rising Star II
Just got the notification this morning
37ZB38O05JHH.jpg

37 REPLIES 37

mosimchah
Rising Star I
For the people who don't want the ota update you can simply stop the fota service in developer options/running services, it'll automatically start up again after a reboot though, but if you don't reboot that often it won't be too much of a hassle, hopefully Asus provides a better way to stop the fota service in the future

jimo1921
Rising Star I
fjaviergj

The problem is on Facebook as you can see in the image.

View post
No, no, no... FB used as earlier.
Sth is wrong with soft, battery consumption higher than expect.
I've 2 pcs of ZS630KL, the second one has updated (v133 -> v137) yest. and today fully charged.
Look at this consumption:
RE12DMBZAZD6.jpg
7% @ 1h56min....? 46min SOT?
Totally mess....

I'd like to downgrade to v133 which was better in this aspect - remember that we have 5000mAh. But as we know - can't. Only the way is to downgrade do android 9 and than upgrade to 10 and choose one of stable - good battery consumption version of software.

I'd like to know... Asus test new compilation (fut test, UAT test...) of soft or do it live on market user only?? 🙂

fjaviergj
Rising Star II
WLQ4Q31VKBM8.jpg
My consumption stats are normal after 137, check it out in the picture.

Gauravpj
Star III
Gauravpj

As soon as I updated to new FOTA version, the battery backup has worsened....this is the first time the battery has been exhausting very fast!

@Anders_ASUS @lp5566vs183@lp5566vs183@lp5566vs183 @lp5566vs183 @CH_ASUS

View post
Even i tried factory reset but i wonder of no use. Even i am not able to use potrait mode on either modes on camera....both problems prevail even after factory reset!
@CH_ASUS @lp5566vs183 @Anders@Anders_ASUS

bputra10bennypu
Star III
Still not updating the. 133 update. Neither 137