This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navigation speed

prashanth
Rising Star II
I'm using left home right gestures but they feel slow(stuttery) especially when switching while playing a game or when chrome is open???i tried clearing cache
4 REPLIES 4

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Chrome is known to be stuttery on Android 10 at the moment. As for games, it could be that your CPU is stressed and takes a moment to recognize your gesture controls.

prashanth
Rising Star II
LP_ASUS

Chrome is known to be stuttery on Android 10 at the moment. As for games, it could be that your CPU is stressed and takes a moment to recognize your gesture controls.

View post
No in android 9 that wasnt the case...even after heavy gaming that never happened but now it feels like snapdragon 600 series phone

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Can you please record when you feel there's no stuttering and when there is stuttering. Right now I can't duplicate stuttering but maybe I'm not doing it right. Maybe I have the wrong game in the background. Or maybe stutter to you is not stutter to me 🙂 A video will help!

prashanth
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

Can you please record when you feel there's no stuttering and when there is stuttering. Right now I can't duplicate stuttering but maybe I'm not doing it right. Maybe I have the wrong game in the background. Or maybe stutter to you is not stutter to me 🙂 A video will help!

View post
prashanth

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/463/6L98T9L7YBEM.mp4

Look in the video when snapchat is open and i try to switch between apps the time required for it is like a 100$ phone and even in chrome so much lag.....ui is lagging too much after the new update...this is not the experience i was hoping for and after playinv games...if i press home button its getting struck for a while

And please dont tell me to reset for every problem i face in this phone i already did a reset twice for restart issue and now this....im really fed up with this phone after the android 10 update @Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS

Ui stutters....worst experience
I posted some videos there,u will get an idea after reasing the issue and watching the videos out there....phone feels so slow and apps are also reloading