This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Zenfone5z is showing fast charging but not doing fast charge. Charging cable is good and adapter

Plz help I think my charging jeck is not in well condition. It show fast charging but doing not even 2.0 qc . Facing problem. 
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
Is that possible there is a issue in charging jeck in phone or software.
I already test my adapter and cable with another Z5. That is good charging speed
Other hardware anomalies will also affect the charging speed.
If the error is caused by a software update, there should be a comprehensive complaint, not an individual case. 
It is recommended to confirm with the service center.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
It is recommended to replace the adapter and cable exchange test. In addition, the new ZS620KL firmware WW-90.11.162.88 has been released, it is also recommended to be updated and confirmed. If the situation remains the same, it may be recommended to bring the machine, adapter and cable to the service center to be confirmed by the service personnel.

I already test my adapter and cable with another Z5. That is good charging speed

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
Other hardware anomalies will also affect the charging speed.
If the error is caused by a software update, there should be a comprehensive complaint, not an individual case. 
It is recommended to confirm with the service center.