Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Main Camera Issue

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: zenfone 6 z630kl
Firmware Version: 17.1810.2009.176
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Camera (6.4.4.0_200724)
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
After updt the firmware my camera always blurry. It's very blurry to take a long distance picture, its like i was forced to take short distance picture. It's not happen for ultra wide just happen in main camera.
I did factory reset, safe mode, nothing happen, it's happen in 3rd party too (instagram, whatsapp)
1 REPLY 1

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
lukasstyawan01

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: zenfone 6 z630kl
  2. Firmware Version: 17.1810.2009.176
  3. Rooted or not: not rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Camera (6.4.4.0_200724)

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

After updt the firmware my camera always blurry. It's very blurry to take a long distance picture, its like i was forced to take short distance picture. It's not happen for ultra wide just happen in main camera.

I did factory reset, safe mode, nothing happen, it's happen in 3rd party too (instagram, whatsapp)

Main Camera Issue
Before you contact ASUS Service, downgrade to Android 9 and see if that can get your main camera unstuck. If that doesn't help, then repair is your only option