This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues regarding my asus 6z

Gladiatorz
Star III
I see so many issues on the forum as ppl are complaining including me..! All active ppl are responding but i dnt see moderators and admins taking that much initiative or that much active on forum to resolve the issues..!
Forget abt resolving the issues..they dnt care to atleast respond as we as customers are waiting for an answer..!
I doubt that these moderators that are here..are they seriously working with asus or made them moderators just like any forum to respond on queries where they cant rake any action.
I understand that all cannot be active 24/7 but then why make them moderators as well who dnt answer the queries as well? Its so frustrating..!
18 REPLIES 18

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
We might miss some posts, but that is never intentional. We try to be as active as we can.
The goal here is to create a community where end users and staff members can communicate about issues with their devices. It is not meant to be a platform where only ASUS staff has the right answer. If a question has been answered by another end user I generally leave it at that.
What issue do you need help with?

ColorSage
Zen Master I
Gladiatorz

I see so many issues on the forum as ppl are complaining including me..! All active ppl are responding but i dnt see moderators and admins taking that much initiative or that much active on forum to resolve the issues..!

Forget abt resolving the issues..they dnt care to atleast respond as we as customers are waiting for an answer..!

I doubt that these moderators that are here..are they seriously working with asus or made them moderators just like any forum to respond on queries where they cant rake any action.

I understand that all cannot be active 24/7 but then why make them moderators as well who dnt answer the queries as well? Its so frustrating..!

What is the use of this forum and having moderators who dont even care to respond..?
They do answer them and if you check more than 2 threads you'll see it clearly. Many of your questions are being posted again and again because no one bothers to look for answer on his/her own. Replying here is not their only duty but nevertheless I admire their persistence in answering for the n-th time that Android 10's roll-out date is not specified yet or the battery's drainage speed can differ between users.

_jis_
Zen Master III
Gladiatorz:
I totally disagree with your assessment. ZenTalk Forum brings me a lot of valuable information and I greatly appreciate the patience and helpfulness of local moderators. I really admire them for their hard work, because what some arrogant and threatening users are doing here goes beyond grace.

I see so many issues on the forum as ppl are complaining including me..!
I see it differently, there are many of the same repetitive questions, if these people would rather read first and not write immediately, the forum would be much clearer and there would not be so many duplicate posts. It may give the impression that some of the questions are not answered, but you will certainly find the answer in the first post, often in the FAQ.
I am very experienced user, I have been working with Android for 9 years and I am very satisfied with ZF6, it is the best Android phone I have ever had and I have experience with Samsung, Motorola, LG, Nexus phones, ...
The ZF6 addressed me, I studied it carefully in advance and got exactly what I expected. I've had it for over 4 months. It matures like wine with every update.
Unfortunately, I often feel that some customers did not do their homework before buying, and then they are disappointed that this or that is not to their liking or specific needs.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Gladiatorz

What is the use of this forum and having moderators who dont even care to respond..?
It's quite strange that you say this when I have replied all you posts except the last one, because I was in my bed. Sometimes, there might be questions that that goes unanswered for a longer time. It could either be because we have gotten round to reply it yet. I prioritize replying in all new threads before backtracking older ones to see if there are any new posts to reply. It could also be that it's a question that needs to be investigated further before we can reply. I would say it's quite unique that we reply in the manner that we do. Most mods in this forum are directly tied to our core phone team while most other manufacturer forums have service agents who will reply "please reset your phone" to a majority of all questions because it's easier for them. I say this to some times but only as a last resort to figure out if it's a software or hardware issue.