This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with camera settings

devender28028
Star II
 Why the photos of my asus 6z are blurred when explores, please someone suggest me settings for proper working this device camera.
5 REPLIES 5

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
It's quite difficult to help you based on the information so far, could you elaborate more?

When are they blurry?
How are they blurry? In the "live preview" or after taking the picture?
Which are the modes and settings you are using?
What is the scene you are trying to take the picture like , daylight/night/sunset/indoors/movements/etc?

You may also try to reset your camera settings from within the camera->settings icon (top left)-> Restore to default.

devender28028
Star II
I m also facing same issue... And i m giving u snap shots so that u can understand my issue...
This the 1st image
When I zoom this at 1st
A0BKQDC597WI.jpg
U9X80W98UB3X.jpg
When I m again zooming it...
I just want to know why the pic get blurred when this device having 48mp camera... U can see... Please give me solution

devender28028
Star II
I m also sharing my camera setting ss with u... So that u can suggest me how to rectify this..

Grayfader
Star III
Try to install Gcam ports. Its hard to find one that fits well, but its totally worth. Native Camera software is just horrible (as usual).
For example, look at this two pics. First one is Gcam, look at every bery visible on rowan tree, and license plate on car:

And now look at stock software photo! Wargh, it is just a mess! (both nightmodes for sure!):

At least, try to set 12mp mode as default. It should be better because pixel binning. 48mp doesnt affected by and postprocessing, so at lowlight scenes (even cloudy weather) it worse.