SturdyBot
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Zenfone 6 (ZS630KL)
Firmware Version: Android 11
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Occurs Randomly
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): NA
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
After updating my Asus Zenfone 6 (6z) to the Android 11, I found this weird bug where the Brightness Slider overlaps Notification panel icons.
The brightness slider and icons responds to touch without any issues, but it feels weird to see the bug everytime I pull the notification panel.
The issue can be solved with a reboot, but rebooting everytime doesn't feel good.
Hope Asus resolves this issue soon ❤️
Thanks and Have a nice day
STURDYBOT
screenshot-20210107-141753803-1.jpg

10 REPLIES 10

Raghu_B_R
Star III
@SturdyBot I am using zenfone 6 android 11 and facing no issues which android version are using is it worldwide,india,Taiwan or something else
screenshot-20210107-163819236.jpg

SturdyBot
Star II
Raghu B R

@SturdyBot I am using zenfone 6 android 11 and facing no issues which android version are using is it worldwide,india,Taiwan or something else

screenshot-20210107-163819236.jpg

View post
Actually i never had this issue before, but after updating to Android 11 (India), it happened to me randomly but after rebooting it solved the problem!

Raghu_B_R
Star III
SturdyBot

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/145571#Comment_145571

Actually i never had this issue before, but after updating to Android 11 (India), it happened to me randomly but after rebooting it solved the problem!

View post
Its solved then it's good

SturdyBot
Star II
Raghu B R

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/145574#Comment_145574

Its solved then it's good

View post
I bought this to attention, one of my friends have experienced the same issue after updating. So if it becomes frequent, it should be fixed.

immondal75
Star III
I also faced the issue twice but from then onwards didn't face such problems