SturdyBot
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Zenfone 6 (ZS630KL)
Firmware Version: Android 11
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Occurs Randomly
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): NA
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
After updating my Asus Zenfone 6 (6z) to the Android 11, I found this weird bug where the Brightness Slider overlaps Notification panel icons.
The brightness slider and icons responds to touch without any issues, but it feels weird to see the bug everytime I pull the notification panel.
The issue can be solved with a reboot, but rebooting everytime doesn't feel good.
Hope Asus resolves this issue soon ❤️
Thanks and Have a nice day
STURDYBOT
screenshot-20210107-141753803-1.jpg

10 REPLIES 10

_jis_
Zen Master III
Didn't you change anything to do with scaling the display, especially in Developer options?
If so, it should be mentioned.

SturdyBot
Star II
_jis_

Didn't you change anything to do with scaling the display, especially in Developer options?

If so, it should be mentioned.

View post
I haven't made any changes or modified any settings, it just occurs randomly and with a reboot it goes away. (Comes again randomly 😅)

GFX
Rising Star I
It has happened to me once in the past week after a restart, you don't need a reboot to fix it, you can simply press the little arrow on the right side and toggle "show brightness slider" twice, this fixed it for me and I never faced the issue again since then.

SturdyBot
Star II
I tried but didn't work for me! Im cool with rebooting once or twice in a week but if it happens frequently it should be taken care of