sagar.pattnayakI would start with removing all fingerprints and add more than one fingers for the same finger. Make sure to carefully touch the sensor with all sides of your finger when you enroll a new fingerprint.
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name:6z
- Firmware Version: ww-17.1810.2009.176
- Rooted or not: not rooted
- Frequency of Occurrence: Often
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): No
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
I have two issues.
1. My fingers print sensor is not working. No matter how often I clean it. 80% of times it doesn't work.
2. Volume gets automatically reduced to mute whenever I insert a ear phone. Tried with multiple ear phones. Works fine with out ear phones.
Finger Print Sensor and Volume Issue