This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edition 30 bought in November 2019(less than two years) and no Android 12??

heyoka
Rising Star II
I've bought my zenfone6 edition 30 in November 2019.... So one year and a half... So no Android 12 even I've bought it less than two years? I thought the edition 30 was special, with extended services(more than the habitual two years') that's why I bought it
3 REPLIES 3

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
heyoka

I've bought my zenfone6 edition 30 in November 2019.... So one year and a half... So no Android 12 even I've bought it less than two years? I thought the edition 30 was special, with extended services(more than the habitual two years') that's why I bought it

For now there are no plans to add Zenfone 6 to Android 12 list. Please keep a close eye on forum and other social media for furthur announcements. ASUS has policy to update any Zenfone Flagship for 2 android versions for 2 years and later with bi monthly security patches for 1 more year.
Stay tuned and fingers crossed chances are very slim now for Zenfone 6🤞
Thanks!

_jis_
Zen Master III

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
heyoka

_jis_

By comparison, Samsung's update policy:

https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-galaxy-4-year-software-update-policy-explains/

View post
Yes i feel the same ASUS must follow market trend to its flagship zenfones atleast.
Here i have started a link to it and i hope you will support my idea to it. I am not asking support like samsung for 4 years but atleast 3 years is appreciable move
Keep voting... 😉👇👇
AmitGarde

Zenfones from 2018 and beyond should get 3 years of OS support with security patches.

Zenfone 5z - Android 11 with Zenui 6 or Zenui 7

Zenfone 6 - Android 12 with Zenui 7 or Zenui 8

Zenfone 7 - Android 13 With Zenui 8 or Zenui 9

Zenfone 8 series-Android 14 with Zenui 9 or Zenui 10.

Guys if you support this idea your votes are very much appreciated.

Thanks!

@Kris_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @Christine_ASUS

Support extension for 3 years on Zenfones.
Lets make this happen!