vincpn
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi, I have android 11. I use slow charging. it's been some time since after 80% it takes a lot of time ... I'm talking about over 3 hours. it's normal? to reach 80% it takes about 1 hour and a half.
is this normal or is there some problem?
thanks
screenshot-20210527-205655514-281-29.jpg

5 REPLIES 5

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
Seems normal to me. or at least nothing to worry about. 😊
Are you using the stock 18W charger that came with the phone?

vincpn
Star I
I don't think it's normal ... even with normal charge it hangs for several hours at 80%. I use the original charger.

heyoka
Rising Star II
Same problems for me, maybe it's the charger (original received with my zenfone6) because when I use a Xiaomi 36w charger there is no problem....
Edit it's not the charger, suddenly with Xiaomi charger when at 70% it says 2 hours to complete charge, It was charging since 30% at a good speed and stayed at 70 for long minutes so I took a look at charging time remaining.. if I power off the phone then charging goes fast again!

S4t
Star III
If it stays at a fixed % for a long time, then it's probably the "battery care" option, which improves the battery life by avoiding staying at 100% for long periods.
Go to Settings » Battery » Battery Care and disable "Schedule charging".
This screen explains how the feature works:
screenshot-20210606-023932162.png