This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera comes loose

johnCforVTS
Rising Star I
Hi, do any of you have the issue of camera come loose frequently? Because mine, does it always when i have it in my pocket and i hear the crackling sound of it in every step i take! Its really annoying and i have to hit the retract button every time for it ti stop athough is well calibrated!
Thanks in advance.
5 REPLIES 5

Akash_Pratap
Star III
It happens with me also. If I'm walking & wearing loose pants then only walking movements loosens the camera when phone is in my pocket. It happens very frequently. Even with slight movements camera comes loose. Please look into it @Anders_ASUS .Please at least tell if it's an issue with my phone's hardware or is it a common concern but probably not big enough for people to pay attention.

johnCforVTS
Rising Star I
Ok there is at least one more with the same problem! Yeah if there is any advice on this will be really appreciated.
Lately instead of clicking the retract button i found an at least, coolest way to retract the camera whenever this happens... Holding the phone in my palm, i thrush it intentionally, like i want to smash it on the floor, so it retracts back but its just cooler like that... Plus...its kind of an anger releaving that way 🙂

baster1982
Rising Star II
Akash Pratap

It happens with me also. If I'm walking & wearing loose pants then only walking movements loosens the camera when phone is in my pocket. It happens very frequently. Even with slight movements camera comes loose. Please look into it @Anders_ASUS .Please at least tell if it's an issue with my phone's hardware or is it a common concern but probably not big enough for people to pay attention.

View post
Happens to all

dt808
Rising Star I
yes it happens to my phone too. just walking around with it in my pocket can shake the camera loose.