This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera bug

Kardzhilov
Star III
It feels like half the time the default camera app will not work.
In reality it is the first time you press to take a picture it does not, instead it does a loading circle on the camera button and then nothing. The next time you try to take a picture it will do so normally, usually at least. It has happened at least once before that the loading no picture thing happened a few times in a row.
For reference the settings i use are 48MP, non wide angle, in "photo" mode
5 REPLIES 5

cobben
Rising Star I
I have noticed you have to be careful how you hold the phone, so no part of any finger is on the touch screen by accident - that will make the camera app unresponsive.
You can push all the buttons you want and nothing happens at all.
The downside of bezelless displays.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I can't replicate your issue in 48mp mode. But I will check with our camera team.
You can try long pressing your camera app icon -> tap the app info symbol -> tap storage & memory -> Clear storage

Kardzhilov
Star III
Anders_ASUS

I can't replicate your issue in 48mp mode. But I will check with our camera team.

You can try long pressing your camera app icon -> tap the app info symbol -> tap storage & memory -> Clear storage

View post
That only helped for about a day then the problem came back. Clearing cashe manually every day is not really a desirable solution...

kalenmanshack
Star I
Same thing happening to me. Clearing the memory worked but it's only a short-term fix. I got this phone for the camera and I've missed a lot of good shots because of this bug.