This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug in Asus 6z (automatically shuts down won't start easily)

girishsonu2000
Rising Star II
I'm facing this weird usual issue
Where my phone automatically shuts down and will start after 2-3 attempts 
I think it's a new bug that came with latest software update
Is there any way to fix this? 
58 REPLIES 58

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
We have concluded that all devices with these issues must be sent in to your ASUS Service Center. It's most probably related to hardware issue even though it started with the latest update for some customers. So far, I have seen about 10 members in the english section of zentalk mentioning about these issues. If it had been software, then we would have see a lot more complaints.

girishsonu2000
Rising Star II
We have concluded that all devices with these issues must be sent in to your ASUS Service Center. It's most probably related to hardware issue even though it started with the latest update for some customers. So far, I have seen about 10 members in the english section of zentalk mentioning about these issues. If it had been software, then we would have see a lot more complaints.
will there be a replacement as we got faulty product,
since we paid for the device at least we were expecting a good and reliable phone not a faulty phone,
not even a month has passed since we purchased this phone and we need to take device to service center 
to be honest its extremely disappointing .

neeraj25david
Star II
Today when I woke up , phone did'nt started. I tried several times , then automatically started after 1 hr .

girishsonu2000
Rising Star II
now my phone is completely dead 
even stopped charging , seems like its indeed a hardware issue.
i am going to take it to service center on monday.
lets see weather my zenfone 6 works properly or not after that

meethkstar143
Star II
Go to service centre they will replace the motherboard