This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad Call quality remains after last update WW-16.1220.1906.167

pedrommbarros1
Star II

I have the same issue with last firmware, bad bad call quality sound. 

I think is poor now than the previous firmware, i have to use a external earphone to talk with the person or constantly, "hum, hum hum, what do you say?!?!?"

I think is time to ASUS call all phones to factory and replace the call speaker of all phones, this is not a software problem, this is a hardware problem and the only way to solve is change.

I don´t believe with software they can solve the quality sound because de hardware (speaker) can´t do better.

Thanks

20 REPLIES 20

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Adaptive brightness os very slow and inconsistent sometimes work but most of time doesn't
This is how it works. It learns what brightness you want at different light conditions every time you manually change it. It will work better with time. 

pratiush29
Star III
We're still looking into how we can improve the earpiece clarity further. 
Please fix this. This whole call quality issue is ruining the beautiful phone.
We think we have finally found a way to improve it but I don't know how long time it will take. 
That's totally okay. Please take your time but fix it!! I will be waiting!!

Yes for WhatsApp No Led notification
Never? Do you get led notification for other things? Can you try to reinstall WhatsApp? I always get notifications with my WhatsApp so I might just be a thing on your device
Issue look resolved thanks

Pocket mode is also not working m able to unlock my phone in my pocket
I will ask if this will be fixed with next fota
Yes please it's urgent. It called randomly from my pocket.

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
We're still looking into how we can improve the earpiece clarity further. 
Please fix this. This whole call quality issue is ruining the beautiful phone.
We think we have finally found a way to improve it but I don't know how long time it will take. 
That's totally okay. Please take your time but fix it!! I will be waiting!!
Hi
We have made several improvements to the receiver quality during phone calls. The latest ones being in .189 (WW) or .191 (IN). Could you help check again - as we have gotten confirmation from some users that the quality has improved?