This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability

Michał_Madeja
Star II
I'm really happy user of this phone, i really dont know is there any sensible competition for it except OnePlus 7Pro or Oppo Reno 2 (all with pop up camera), but problem with Zenfone is..... You cant buy it anymore. Why? Why this phone is unavailable everywhere? Its one of best smartphones from 2019, camera design is one of best trends for smartphones since introducing ugly notches and holes in screen. Please, if you are making Zeonfone 7, make it same way as Zenfone 6, with flip/popup camera - leave screen intact.

I really wanted to buy new (second) zenfone 6, but there is no option. What is the reason? Its like that for few months.
9 REPLIES 9

josephnh950
Star I
Yea me too ... Waiting for its availability since June..Is it discontinued or what?

josephnh950
Star I

survivor303
Rising Star II
From what country?
Also check your local price comparison sites, perhaps it is listed there from some the places what the sites support.

pikomaster
Star I
survivor303

From what country?

Also check your local price comparison sites, perhaps it is listed there from some the places what the sites support.

View post
Cant find it on any of the shopping websites in India, even rog phone 3 which was newly released haa still not been available in India