This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus zenfone 6 Phone screen glitches.

Breeze
Star I
Need some help!!!! So my phone has some screen glitches, its been a issue that i faced recently. Iam not really sure why it happened tho.. The phone was working fine. So the issue is i get these lines used to be green lines but now its just a white mist thing which starts from the edges and then spreads all over the screen. The screen is still functional.. Also to get rid of this glitch i have to lock the screen and then unlock the screen but the glitch starts again after i turn my screen on or unlock my phone.. Sometimes it'll be fine on its own. Also when i take screenshots. I cant capture the glitch in the screenshot.. Attaching an image i took of my phone with the glitch. Also my phone never dropped... My screen is a lill damaged but it was months back even before the glitch ever happened.
ITKGQ1QSSKTR.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Breeze

So its been a issue that i faced recently after i did the update. Iam not really sure why it happened tho.. The phone was working fine. So the issue is i get these lines used to be green lines but now its just a white mist thing which starts from the edges and then spreads all over the screen. The screen is still functional.. Also to get rid of this glitch i have to lock the screen and then unlock the screen but the glitch starts again after i turn my screen on or unlock my phone.. Sometimes it'll be fine on its own. Also when i take screenshots. I cant capture the glitch in the screenshot.. Attaching an image i took of my phone with the glitch.

ITKGQ1QSSKTR.jpg

Asus zenfone 6 Phone screen glitches.
I guess something heavy has been accidently put on phone lying on surface or else it may have dropped and luckily no scratches and cracks are seen but display has been broken or i also guess heavy pressure has been applied due to any other reasons on screen mostly this issue will be fixed only by service centre plz give a visit and get ur device examined backing up ur data is recommended during ur visit
Thankyou 😊

Breeze
Star I
Thank you.. I'll see what i can do now.. 🙏🏼🤗

_jis_
Zen Master III
My screen is a lill damaged but it was months back even before the glitch ever happened.
Even so, it may be the cause of this issue, which only manifested itself over time.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
_jis_

My screen is a lill damaged but it was months back even before the glitch ever happened.

Even so, it may be the cause of this issue, which only manifested itself over time.

View post
Exactly 👍