This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus does not care at all

gunmanrishi
Star II
Inspite of reaching out on social media and here asus team just doesn't want accept the fact that the camera is messed up with no support for Google camera. The stock camera has gone from a flagship level to a mid range level but all asus cares about is organizing fan meets with Geeky Ranjit. I thought you guys gave a bunch of phones to Dev's to get custom rom support which never came out. Earlier atleast we were able to use the gcam now thanks to you guys that also doesn't work. I have paid for a premium device but thanks to you guys who are making it average day by day. Thank you for conning your users.
63 REPLIES 63

Rustylord
Rising Star II
Hey whats wrong with night node, this is really good enough, if you have an image taken by night node you can share it. But don't just leave out words. There was nothing wrong said by the mod, though there's any issue get into the discussion rather than being too mean.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
gunmanrishi

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/28972#Comment_28972

Very conveniently you got away with bunch of excuses. Leave the gcam what's with your own camera. Have you seen the night mode or even the dynamic range of the images produced by the stock camera. The least you can do is give excuses and act on the situation. I do not care about gcam as i understand it's not your headache. But the stock camera is. Rectify that. We didn't pay tunch of money to use a $100 phone camera.

View post
Which 100 dollar phone takes better pictures, or a 200 dollar phone for that matter? I understand that you want a better camera and it's ok. Who doesn't? But you're trying to insult our camera performance to make your point by saying that basically all other phones are better. This is is not true from an objective point. If you were to make some real comparisons with other manufacturers, then you would notice that our camera is a lot better than you think. Just watch all those comparisons that are already available from medias and youtubers.

Rustylord
Rising Star II
Ohhhhhhh????? taught him a lesson.

gunmanrishi
Star II
nishaanth5000

Hey whats wrong with night node, this is really good enough, if you have an image taken by night node you can share it. But don't just leave out words. There was nothing wrong said by the mod, though there's any issue get into the discussion rather than being too mean.

View post
Seems like you got the device gifted and did not buy. That you are such a fan boy. Let me do the talking with the dev. Do not need your expert opinion.

Rustylord
Rising Star II
This isn't the place as you expect it to be kid.... Do people in here talk to devs alone, it's a forum for discussion dude don't be soo mean.