johnCforVTS
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:zenfone6 8gb
Firmware Version:.176
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):app lock
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi, i use the app lock feature for extra protection and i noticed that before the request of my fingerprint from the app, for a split second, a freeze frame of my last visit there shows up. It happens every single time and it kind of negates the purpose of it. I screerecorded the whole thing to see for yourselfs what i am talking about. Do any of you have any issue with that?
Thanks.in advance!

1 REPLY 1

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
johnCforVTS

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:zenfone6 8gb
  2. Firmware Version:.176
  3. Rooted or not:not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):app lock

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hi, i use the app lock feature for extra protection and i noticed that before the request of my fingerprint from the app, for a split second, a freeze frame of my last visit there shows up. It happens every single time and it kind of negates the purpose of it. I screerecorded the whole thing to see for yourselfs what i am talking about. Do any of you have any issue with that?

Thanks.in advance!

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/BGRCB14NRAM5/2020-09-22-23-49-43-1.mp4

App lock bug
I understand your issue but the purpose with this app is to keep certain apps away from your children so they don't mess up something important. They can't do much if they get a flash like this from the last session.