This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 | UI Stuttering especially while switching apps and going back to Home

ishant_ip
Star II
Hello Mods,
Ever since I have updated to the latest android 10 on my ASUS 6z, I feel a lack of smoothness in the general UI flow. Switching between apps feels clunky and there's some delay when we pull up a certain app to bring all the running ones on the screen.
I used ANDROID 10 on Oneplus 7 Pro and Samsung Note 10 plus(beta) both of which have a similar processor. But the UI smoothness on those devices is way too good and at just another level. Everything feels so intuitive and right. I hope you guys are working on making this app switching thing as cool as it should be or otherwise I would only prefer to roll back to Android 9 which was damn smooth.
The camera in selfie mode also brightens up the skin and that looks way worse than what's shown in the viewfinder. I hope you guys do a good job in the next update. Just feel sad that the first flagship I bought behaves like a mere mid range phone. 😞
8 REPLIES 8

ishant_ip
Star II
prashanth

I know the fix

Factory reset and dont backup data,trust me you'll be fine after that.i faced th same issue and if u dont reset it now the lag is gonna get worse and you will feel like throwing the phone out

So final answer is reset

View post
Just did the factory reset (Erase all data), definitely an improvement but i switched to android P gestures system they seem to be perfectly fine. The Android 10 gestures are still not up to the mark. Trust me, use any samsung android q beta or One Plus, you will know. 😞

_jis_
Zen Master III

ishant.ip

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/30895#Comment_30895

Do you not feel any stutter or lack of smoothness in the UI?

View post
I have no such problems, but I do not use Asus launcher.

ishant_ip
Star II
_jis_

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/30899#Comment_30899

I have no such problems, but I do not use Asus launcher.

View post
what launcher do you use?

_jis_
Zen Master III