This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 is not as bad as it is said to be !!

Not applicable
Updated three hours ago and no problem whatsoever. However, I found this just now. Just look at the top of the screen shot. The page shows at the overlay of the status manager which is weird. Not a major issue though.

18 REPLIES 18

GFX
Rising Star I
Same here, I upgraded today and so far I can't see any issues at all. The update itself went smoothly and took less than 2 minutes!
Great job with the update! 🙂

mosimchah
Rising Star I
I would definitely wait to update, they're shipping a broken pie servicetracker hal, that's not a stable release in any sense of the word https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/12602/broken-servicetracker-hal#latest
I honestly can't believe it got out of beta like this, I hope it gets fixed soon

rfa
Rising Star II
I think the sign of a good update is when it's hard to tell.
I like the unlock animation. That's really the only difference I can see. & the spacing is different in settings, but that's it...
Is there a change log anywhere?
Mine is also Indonesian made 😉

vlasta_vasicek
Rising Star I
after the first fears of reported bugs, I updated yesterday too. installation on EU version okay. errors reported and presented did not occur. the phone did not reboot and nothing runs out of battery. the fingerprint works, the camera takes pictures and shoots in order, the speakers play. and mine has china production

Not applicable
rfa

I think the sign of a good update is when it's hard to tell.

I like the unlock animation. That's really the only difference I can see. & the spacing is different in settings, but that's it...

Is there a change log anywhere?

Mine is also Indonesian made 😉

View post
Not specifically mentioned, but you will get to see dark theme on gmail, the change in navigation just like on pixel devices.