cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessibility services

justinleon2113
Star III
Hi all,
I have had an issue with my Accessibility services, particularly my password manager (Roboform) and Tasker, being "deactivated" after rebooting. They show that they are On, but I have to manually turn them off then on again to have them work properly. Has this issue been experienced by anyone else?
10 REPLIES 10

_jis_
Zen Master III
I am using Tasker and cannot confirm such a behaviour.

Rangzen
Rising Star II
Same here. I use BitDefender Total Security and Weberdo (CopyText & Screenshot) which both uses accessibility services. If I restart the devices they get turned off.
Note: they both are enabled in auto-manager and battery optimisation.

_jis_
Zen Master III
_jis_

I am using Tasker and cannot confirm such a behaviour.

View post
I am using many other apps which I use almost constantly which are dependent on accessibility services and cannot confirm such a behaviour after restart at all. Why is our experience so different?

image.png

Rangzen
Rising Star II
_jis_

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/81911#Comment_81911

I am using many other apps which I use almost constantly which are dependent on accessibility services and cannot confirm such a behaviour after restart at all. Why is our experience so different?

image.png

View post
So just because you don't don't have this problem doesn't mean there's no probkem. He has this problem.....so do I. I'm here to acknowledge his problem.