This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About phone performance

I feel Asus Zenfone 6z is not up to the mark. It has to be improved a lot in UI. Phone getting hear drastically even for 1min of call duration. Getting stuck every time. Very poor performance except the camera flip feature nothing is there in phone. Performing like a Rs. 8000 Indian rupees phone even those phones will do better job than this big giant 855 processor containing phone.
14 REPLIES 14

prashanth
Rising Star II
rajeshguduru111

I feel Asus Zenfone 6z is not up to the mark. It has to be improved a lot in UI. Phone getting hear drastically even for 1min of call duration. Getting stuck every time. Very poor performance except the camera flip feature nothing is there in phone. Performing like a Rs. 8000 Indian rupees phone even those phones will do better job than this big giant 855 processor containing phone.

About phone performance
If u have this problem a factory reset should do the job but before you do send your log file to @Anders_ASUS so that they can analyse the problem ,i have the problem too
Do a reset u'll be fine for sometime but make sure to send your log to mods

prashanth
Rising Star II
The problem is there,many people have complained about it,devlopers are looking into it,but for temporary fix just restart your phone and you'll be fine for a week or so

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
rajeshguduru111

About phone performance
I will send you instructions on how to log your phone so we can find out why your UI stutters

sathish281295
Star III
Sir same problem sir after disconnecting a call it hangs and also move to emergency call