06-19-2020 02:34 AM
06-23-2020 03:57 AM
06-23-2020 04:33 AM
victor2020Seriously? You come up with the same solution? So many people have reported the same issues. Can't you guys come up with some answers? Is it that difficult? It's been more than months reporting the issue.
Hi, we'd request you follow the below steps:
1. Check your phone for latest software version.
2. Go to Camera settings & try changing focus mode .
3. Clear cache & storage of Camera App after backing up & disable/re-enable camera App
4. Try the same under safe mode:
Hold the power button for 5 seconds => When the screen flashes with option => Press & hold power option => You will get an option to restart in safe mode
5. If still you face the issue factory reset your phone after taking a full backup.
6. Last option would be to visit the service centre to have
a check. Locate here: https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India
06-27-2020 02:23 PM
06-27-2020 02:30 PM
manmeetbhagatHardware issue buddy. You need to pay for it they ain't gonna make it for free.
Issue not resolved even i downgrade system to Android Oreo .plz help me