cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 5z gboard floating keyboard issue

harrie95
Star II
C2JXVQFOODUZ.jpg
when I use the floating keyboard option there is a bar at the bottom to retract the keyboard. On WhatsApp, Instagram the typing space is at the bottom now this bar is blocking the typing space I can't see what I'm typing. This is happening after I updated to android 10. I have used SwiftKey keyboard this issue is not happening there 
I want to know if anything I can do to fix it?
Are u guys aware of this issue?
WT47KPJA4LSS.jpg
Where is the typing space??
Why is this taking so long to fix. It's the default keyboard. Plz fix it.
14 REPLIES 14

Abhinav
Zen Master I
Don't use Android 10 gestures. This is what Android 10 should work and designed.
Instead use "Swipe-UP Gestures", "Swipe-Up on Home Button" or "Navigation Bar".

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
Abhinav

Don't use Android 10 gestures. This is what Android 10 should work and designed.

Instead use "Swipe-UP Gestures", "Swipe-Up on Home Button" or "Navigation Bar".

View post
Yes. That's the only workaround here i guess

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
harrie95

C2JXVQFOODUZ.jpg

when I use the floating keyboard option there is a bar at the bottom to retract the keyboard. On WhatsApp, Instagram the typing space is at the bottom now this bar is blocking the typing space I can't see what I'm typing. This is happening after I updated to android 10. I have used SwiftKey keyboard this issue is not happening there 

I want to know if anything I can do to fix it?

Are u guys aware of this issue?

WT47KPJA4LSS.jpg

Where is the typing space??

Why is this taking so long to fix. It's the default keyboard. Plz fix it.

Zenfone 5z gboard floating keyboard issue
Also 1 more issue in instagram if someone is live and we want to ask them Q&A then while typing in Q&A nothing is visible as letters are white in white column itself hence no Q&A is possible to ask 😔@CH_ASUS @Y_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @Anders_ASUS

harrie95
Star II
This is silly are they even testing this features before releasing this to the public, its kinda frustrating.