cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 5z bad call quality

mtn_madhan
Star III
Hey guys,
Any one faceing bad call quality in zenfone 5z (India) after the latest updates .110. I try all possible way the call quality still bad. I used jio and airtel both sim call quality is very pathetic. Asus before support end fix this issues. @Christine_ASUS @and06tw @Anders_ASUS @AmitGarde
6 REPLIES 6

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
mtn.madhan

Hey guys,

Any one faceing bad call quality in zenfone 5z (India) after the latest updates .110. I try all possible way the call quality still bad. I used jio and airtel both sim call quality is very pathetic. Asus before support end fix this issues. @Christine_ASUS @and06tw @Anders_ASUS @AmitGarde

Zenfone 5z bad call quality
What do you mean bad quality??? can you please explain in detail so that it would be easy for us to understand issue better & help you out.

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, Please try the troubleshooting tips below:
kindly check the same with WhatsApp call or any other calling application and see if the issue persists.
Please check your SMMI test: Calculator> type ".12345+=">SMMI TEST
Please try "the Factory Reset" after backing up all the data.
Settings>System>Reset options>Erase all data(factory reset)
Please note that once the Factory Reset is completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.

mtn_madhan
Star III
@AmitGarde @Anders_ASUS during call I can't able to listen what other are speaking the volume is very very low.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
mtn.madhan

@AmitGarde @Anders_ASUS during call I can't able to listen what other are speaking the volume is very very low.

View post
Is behaviour same with whatsapp calls? Also after SIMMI test what are results? There are some chances of dust particles accumulated in speaker area try to check & clean that once by blowing some air & see if that helps.ifnot than see if its software thing by factory resetting your device once. And still issue persist than go and check with nearest repair centre if anything is wrong with hardware
Was your device disassembled for some repair earlier??