cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 5 Selfie Pro (ZC600KL) - Update firmware Android 10

ZT-8a943d64
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 5 Selfie Pro (ZC600KL)
Firmware Version: 9
Rooted or not: not root
Frequency of Occurrence: not issues,
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): no issues
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I would like to know when the Zenfone 5 Selfie Pro model (ZC600KL) will receive the update firmware for Android 10.
Are there any expected dates or will this model not be updated?
Thank you for your time in helping.
Regards,
Robenildo Oliveira
robenildo.oliveira@outlook.com
3 REPLIES 3

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Robenildo Oliveira
For ZC600KL, Asus will continuously provide applicable updates to our products for 18 months from the device first becomes available on the market. For any devices launched over 18 months, there will no longer be any system updates and maintenance.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may cause. Thank you for your understanding and support.

ZT-8a943d64
Star II
I see that this model continues to be displayed and supported by Asus, as linked below.
My question is related to whether or not to receive the Android System Update from version 9.0 to version 10. Does Asus intend to update the ZC600KL Zenfone 5 Selfie Pro model to Android 10?
If Asus' answer is no, we will not update the ZC600KL model to Android 10. I will exchange my smartphone for another model / manufacturer that can guarantee new updates and keep my smartphone up to date with the latest versions of the android system.
Thank you for your time and attention.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi robenildo.oliveira@outlook.com
Kindly refer to the link below as ZC600KL firmware download spot
https://www.asus.com/supportonly/ZenFone%205Q%20(ZC600KL)/HelpDesk_BIOS/
WW-16... Android 9
WW-14... Android 7
We had continuously supported the model for more than 2 years, and there will no longer be any system updates and maintenance for this model. Thank you.