filev73
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: 16.0615.1912.115
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Hello! I would like to know why the phone does not support VoLTE operator MegaFon PJSC in Russia (for the operator PJSC MTS, everything works)? The operator said that this function should work on all devices with VoLTE support. The same problem with VoWIFI. I also want to note the fact that the phone has ceased to steadily keep in touch with the 4G + signal, very quickly changing the status of the signal to 4G and vice versa, the signal also periodically breaks. There are no such problems on the other device (the test was on the same SIM-cards). What could be the cause of all these problems? Reinstalling firmware did not help
5 REPLIES 5

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
filev73 posted on 2019/12/18 13:43 Hi! The signal does not break, but it is the 4G + network that switches sharply to 4G and vice ver ...
Hi filev73, Have you tested your SIM card in other phones, and check if there is a same problem? Could you tell us which device you tested on? Were you using any apps or performing any kind of actions when this happens that may affect your use? Thank you 🙂