Star I
Model:
RAM:
Firmware/APP Version:
Frequency of Occurrence:
Rooted:
APP Name:
Screenshot:

Hello , Last update after my phone is not quickcharging.Im very careful of this charging thing.Im not playing games , if i use any apps not charge in using phone.Only 1 times charge of a day. İ using original usb cable and charging adapter.Battery care app is useless,off or on not change anything.Charging very slowly.No + or ++ in charge symbol. I'm upload photos my phone's version information's. Thank you.
13 REPLIES 13

berkataman93
Star I
rbandziulyte posted on 2019/12/24 23:54 Perform battery calibration. https://www.asus.com/zentalk/thread-295695-1-3.html
Thanks for comment. i tried this many times , looking all topics/posts and trying forum moderators advices like you.Nothing change.Unfortunately i still have fast charging problem.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi berkataman93, How long does it take to charge from __% to 100% without using the phone? Are you using the original ASUS charger? Does it show fast charging? We would suggest that you turn off battery care and check again. Thank you 🙂

berkataman93
Star I
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/12/26 04:27 Hi berkataman93, How long does it take to charge from __% to 100% without using the phone?
Hello thanks for comment Jei_ASUS, %14 im start my charge 21;51PM without using. %100 full charged 01;51 AM. Im turn off battery care.No quick (fast)charge icon.Using always original cable and charging adapter.

berkataman93
Star I
%0 to %100 4hours.I try all combinations but still no have fast charging🙁