dota2haris
Star I
Model: ZS620KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: WW-90.10.138.181
Frequency of Occurrence: 1 kali setelah pembaruan sistem
Rooted: No
APP Name:
Screenshot: https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/ww_attachments/201903/05/025412yisdctb88xb04cdp.jpg

Sudah 5 hari kartu sim di Zenfone 5z sy tidak terbaca pdhl di hp teman baik" aja. Sy baca beberapa postingan di forum ini ada beberapa org mengalami kendala yang sama. Postingan lain bercerita membawa hp ke service center dan katanya masalah hardware. Aneh banget kalau alasannya masalah hardware karena ini harganya lumayan dan termaksud hp baru, sedangkan kejadiannya tepat setelah pembaruan sistem. Sy sdh coba hubungi layanan online asus tapi malah diputer". Apakah teman" ada cara lain? Karena repot banget jika harus menunggu 3 hari lebih jika ke service center.
9 REPLIES 9

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Last edited by Emilee_ASUS on 2019/3/6 13:59 Hi dota2haris, Good day. Could you please kindly tell me this matter in English? Please try to turn on " AirPlane" mode and off for a check. Does this problem appear if you check with another different operator SIM card? Please show me your SIM operator and screenshot of SIM status when you encounter this problem. (settings> system> about phone > status > SIM status) Could you please also tell me your probable city and country? Thank you.

dota2haris
Star I
My SIM card is working fine in other device and other SIM card is still not working in my zenfone 5z. I've tried everything to fix this problem including airplane mode, reboot, and factory reset. I am from Yogyakarta, Indonesia. I have tried to contact online service and go to asus service center but they seem like doesn't take responsibility for making people get problem from their OFFICIAL system update.

bennyho
Star I
dota2haris posted on 2019/3/7 06:30 My SIM card is working fine in other device and other SIM card is still not working in my zenfone 5z ...
to be honest this is an update problem and my solution is to send the device to service center. The step taken by them is replace motherboard since reverting back to the previous version does not solve this issue.......

razemotte08
Star I
For the fourth time, my phone has no more service. He went to repair 3 times (for the same failure) and now, for the 4th failure, I ask refund to ASUS. It's been 7 days that my phone is supposedly in analysis before a possible compensation ... Without any news ... Since 6 months I have this phone, it will have spent almost 2 months in repair. Asus customer service behaves with me as if I'm insignificant. Asus, shame on you! As soon as I have news of my phone I will initiate legal proceedings for hidden defects. Ashamed! Indecent!