This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with notifications in some apps.

vini_6587
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: WW_100.04.44.98_20191115
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name: Tapatalk, Ifood, Tinder and others.

I have an issue since Pie with some apps like Tapatalk, iFood, Tinder and Santander Way, after some time with no use, these apps stops to send me notifications, looks like they are "killed" in background and push notifications services freezed. Already checked if notifications are on for the apps, if there is any battery optimization option causing this, but everything seems to be fine with settings.
3 REPLIES 3

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi vini_6587, Please check the following settings: Please allow the apps to "auto-start" in auto-start manager. (Mobile Manager > PowerMaster > Auto-start manager) Super clean mode may prevent the apps from showing notifications. To make sure the apps receive notifications, please do not turn on super clean mode. (Mobile Manager > Memory Cleaner > Set up > Off.) Check your battery mode, and choose "Balance". (Mobile Manager > PowerMaster > Battery modes > Balance.) If the problem still appears, you may let us know. Thank you 🙂

vini_6587
Star I
Jei_ASUS posted on 2020/1/1 22:35 Hi vini_6587, Please check the following settings:
Thanks, I will follow your tips.

urrahulsharma
Star II
Jei_ASUS posted on 2020/1/2 09:05 Hi vini_6587, Please check the following settings:
Fix the bugs and provide the improved user experience design