skr13_Q6K4
Star I
Model: ZS620KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: WW-90.11.162.72
Frequency of Occurrence: always
Rooted: No
APP Name: Speedtest

Last edited by skr13_Q6K4 on 2019/6/15 11:33 I received my 5Z yesterday, almost perfect, expect wifi performance which is poor. I have a 100/10 Mbps connection. On 5GHz is average, still can get 90-95 Mbps when close(1m) to router, on 2.4Ghz, it's half of speed, 45-50MBps, no matter the distance. Had Galaxy S7 before and always max speed when close to router. Must be hardware problem that users reports on forums. Thinking of return the phone ASAP.
8 REPLIES 8

skr13_Q6K4
Star I
Last edited by skr13_Q6K4 on 2019/6/17 12:04
akkinenikrish posted on 2019/6/17 11:23 wifi performance is worst....kindly fix
Well, at least i know this problem isn't only on my side. We'll ever be a fix, or recall of faulty units?...

akkinenikrish
Rising Star II
skr13_Q6K4 posted on 2019/6/17 16:29 Well, at least i know this problem isn't only on my side. We'll ever be a fix, or recall of fault ...
seems wifi prfmnc is slow cmprd to othrs intrms f receptin

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Last edited by Emilee_ASUS on 2019/6/21 16:28 Hi skr13_Q6K4, Good day. I apologize for not making my explanation clear. We would like to know the compared result on 2.4Ghz WiFi with another device, Galaxy S7. If it's convenient for you, could you kindly help me to use the speed test only to test the network at the same time again? We would appreciate your reply.

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi Número13 and akkinenikrish, Thanks for your reply. Do you connect 2.4g or 5g WiFi? Could you also help me to use the speed test to compare with another Android Phone at the same time? (1.) compare screenshots (2.) please tell me the brand and model of another phone (3.) the screenshot of network details (settings> network & internet > click your SSID) (4.) the brand and model of your router (5) Does this problem appear if you connect to another router? Thank you.