AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZS620KL
Firmware Version: 100.10.107.87
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): camera app
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
While recording video from front camera, the recorded video appears to be flipped even after save as flipped option is kept off kindly look into this issue @CH_ASUS @Anders_ASUS
Also tried restore to default settings in camera but issue exists 🤦🏻‍♂️

Answer for thread:-
Hello everyone again m editing this thread as query which we all are considering it as a bug is a standard intended behaviour of camera for selfie video recording The flip camera setting is only for photo. Selfie video has always been flipped to show text correctly.
24 REPLIES 24

Abhi_Varms
Rising Star I
Even in facing the same issue with front camera recording

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/85520#Comment_85520

Since you already have our log tool. Please 1. start the screen recorder 2. start recording in selfie mode 3. generate the log and send both videos plus the log to me or @Victor0_ASUS

View post
Forwarded videos and logs in pm please check sir
Thankyou😊

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Hello everyone,
Query which we all are considering it as a bug is a standard intended behaviour of camera for selfie video recording The flip camera setting is only for photo. Selfie video has always been flipped to show text correctly.
thankyou😊

Debasish_Sahoo
Zen Master I
amitgarde3

Hello everyone,

Query which we all are considering it as a bug is a standard intended behaviour of camera for selfie video recording The flip camera setting is only for photo. Selfie video has always been flipped to show text correctly.

thankyou😊

View post
Thanks bro for this valuable information 😊

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Tagged @amitgarde3 's post to the front.

The question of selfie video not being "flipped" is not a bug. It is correct. Video shouldn't be mirrored.
I will close this thread and clarify the title. Thank you.