Did you mean: 

New update sucks Gaming (PUBG)

MR_ALI
Star I

Model Name: zenfone 5z
Firmware Version: ZS620KL_WW_100.10.107.87_20200520
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Every time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Game geni (gaming modde native)
Description:
After updating to the latest version: ZS620KL_WW_100.10.107.87_20200520, my phone works pretty good but it sucks when im playing PUBG MOBILE on which i spend all the day. Before this update the game works seamless but after updating the game mode doesnt launch after i enter the game first two seconds it appears in the navigation bar but after that it disappears. The game mode is the best feature in zen ui 6. it also displays the calls without closing the game. but now every time when someone calls the game crashes and internet stops i have to either answer the call or hang it up to continue to play the game.
so please someone address this issue.
11 REPLIES 11

Aryan202
Community Legend I
MR_ALI
  1. Model Name: zenfone 5z
  2. Firmware Version: ZS620KL_WW_100.10.107.87_20200520
  3. Rooted or not: Not Rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Every time
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Game geni (gaming modde native)

Description:

After updating to the latest version: ZS620KL_WW_100.10.107.87_20200520, my phone works pretty good but it sucks when im playing PUBG MOBILE on which i spend all the day. Before this update the game works seamless but after updating the game mode doesnt launch after i enter the game first two seconds it appears in the navigation bar but after that it disappears. The game mode is the best feature in zen ui 6. it also displays the calls without closing the game. but now every time when someone calls the game crashes and internet stops i have to either answer the call or hang it up to continue to play the game.

Game genie works fine for me (I tried in call of duty)
Try restarting your phone?
If that doesn't work try clearing app data/cache of game genie

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
MR_ALI
  1. Model Name: zenfone 5z
  2. Firmware Version: ZS620KL_WW_100.10.107.87_20200520
  3. Rooted or not: Not Rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Every time
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Game geni (gaming modde native)

Description:

This call problem can happen only if you get a call on another sim which is not 4g n volte compatable and if you are using data on another sim having both 4g n volte
As device tries to switch network from 4g to 3g or 2g data running on another sim gets stopped until call is hung up this all happens becoz of no volte support to recived call sim
I hope this is what happening and will help you to understand

Call recived on sim having same volte n 4g there will be no issue at all you can do gaming during call
Thanks 😊

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Also there is new update released today i.e. .92 try to update and see if you face the same
Thanks😊

Sajjad_Ali
Star II
Forget about calls, even the game genie doesn't works after launching the pubg mobile.
It dissappears after a few seconds that guy is right @MR_ALI.