victortomaz94
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 8G
Firmware/APP Version: Last updated May
Frequency of Occurrence: sometimes
Rooted: No
APP Name:
Screenshot: https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/ww_attachments/201908/01/075915wc1drcxnd9xf8miz.jpg

My phone is lately crashing and choking on its home screen and other apps O meu celular está com angasgo no sistema inicial e travamentos
4 REPLIES 4

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi victortomaz94, Is your phone ZS620KL or ZE620KL? Please provide your firmware version: Settings > System > About Phone > Software information We would suggest that you clear cache and data of the app that is crashing and check again if the problem is improved. If not, please tell us the app name and version of this app, and tell us what specific actions cause it to crash. Thank you 🙂

victortomaz94
Star I
Good night, my version ZS620KL

When June,July security patch will be available , it's already august ?

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
victortomaz94 posted on 2019/8/5 11:21 Good night, my version ZS620KL
Hi victortomaz94, Thanks for your reply. Please tell us your firmware version or show us a screenshot: Settings > System > About Phone > Software information Is the problem with the app still appearing? Please clear cache and data of the app, and check if the problem is still appearing. Please tell us the app name, version and send us the Google Play Store link of the app. Please tell us after what specific actions does the problem appear. Thank you 🙂