p-20200611-125431-vhdr-on-hp.jpg
p-20200611-125457-vhdr-on-hp.jpg
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ze620kl
Firmware Version: pie 130
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): pixel master
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
wide angel has better ( all scene shoot with HDR and auto mode )
i don't know this is just happen to me or other zenfans ... help
2 REPLIES 2

snizams
Star III
This issue has surfaced after a recent update. This has affected many users, but Asus is not acknowledging it. If we take this to service center we have to pay for the camera module replacement. But how a software update can damage a Hardware (camera module in this case) is a mystry. Asus team has to respond whether this will be fixed by a future software update or should replace the camera module free of cost.

Alwyn
Rising Star I
snizams

This issue has surfaced after a recent update. This has affected many users, but Asus is not acknowledging it. If we take this to service center we have to pay for the camera module replacement. But how a software update can damage a Hardware (camera module in this case) is a mystry. Asus team has to respond whether this will be fixed by a future software update or should replace the camera module free of cost.

View post
Dont stress it, they aren't going to respond to it. They just want us to pay for what we haven't done. It's their way of living life.