maamirj
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZENFONE 5 LITE ZC600KL
Firmware Version:7.1.1
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

2 REPLIES 2

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi maamirj
For ZC600KL, Asus will continuously provide applicable updates to our products for 18 months from the device first becomes available on the market. For any devices launched over 18 months, there will no longer be any system updates and maintenance (including ZenUI Launcher).
Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for your understanding and support.

flannery2
Star I
This is a big problem. In North America Zenfone 7 is now not going to be not being marketed at all. Zenfone 6 is no longer available. It is very poor not to support models still being sold by major consumer retailers. I just purchased a new ZC600KL after waiting for a newer model to upgrade from my Zenfone 2. The ZC600KL upgraded to Android 9 but the camera does not seem to be fully functional i.e. HDR is not working and the camera software is poor. Have to say I am disappointed with the failure to upgrade Android further and the functionality of the camera on this phone.