This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could someone please tell me what the notification bar Icon which looks like a megaphone is for?

coolsino15
Star I
I have trying to figure out what an icon in notification bar means. It looks like a megaphone/loudspeaker. I am attaching the screenshot of the icon.
screenshot-20200805-025730666-281-29.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
coolsino15

I have trying to figure out what an icon in notification bar means. It looks like a megaphone/loudspeaker. I am attaching the screenshot of the icon.

Could someone please tell me what the notification bar Icon which looks like a megaphone is for?
That icon indicates that outdoor mode is ON in your system 5z
Outdoor mode helps to boost audio output of system in very noisy conditions
If you want you can turn that option OFF via notification quick toggles please check below screenshot 👇
screenshot-20200805-032411218-281-29.jpg
If you are unable to see that option in notification quick toggles kindly follow below steps :-
1) When you slide down notification bar see above screenshot you can see pen like option on very left corner of slided notification bar click on that
2) you will see various other options for quick toggles see if u can find outdoor mode there
3) hold that outdoor mode icon and swipe that option to quick toggles and than try to tap on it for ON & OFF as per your requirement
Also there is other way to turn on or off i.e go to
Settings>sounds&notifications>outdoor mode toggle for ON&OFF
Thanks! 😊

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
coolsino15

That icon indicates that outdoor mode is ON in your system 5z
Outdoor mode helps to boost audio output of system in very noisy conditions
If you want you can turn that option OFF via notification quick toggles please check below screenshot 👇
screenshot-20200805-032411218-281-29.jpg
If you are unable to see that option in notification quick toggles kindly follow below steps :-
1) When you slide down notification bar see above screenshot you can see pen like option on very left corner of slided notification bar click on that
2) you will see various other options for quick toggles see if u can find outdoor mode there
3) hold that outdoor mode icon and swipe that option to quick toggles and than try to tap on it for ON & OFF as per your requirement
Also there is other way to turn on or off i.e go to
Settings>sounds&notifications>outdoor mode toggle for ON&OFF
Thanks! 😊